Responsive File Manager add-on for TinyMCE 4
Responsive FileManager 9.6.0 is a free open-source file manager made with the jQuery library, CSS3, PHP and HTML5 that offers a nice and elegant way to upload and insert files, images and videos.
You can use it as external plugin for TinyMCE version 4.x. and you can also use it as a stand-alone file manager to manage and select files.
The script automatically creates thumbnails of images for the preview list and can create also external thumbnails to use in your cms or site. It can be configured for automatic resizing of uploaded images or to automatically limit the size.
You can personalize the configuration for each folder. You can set a subfolder as the root and change the configuration for each user, page or FileManager call. Is compatible with multi-user mode and you can edit images with aviary editor, sorting files.
- Upload files with a simple drag & drop or with JAVA applet without size limitation
- Built to modern web standards using Bootstrap with responsive layout
- Automatic creation of thumbnails and Automatic realignment of thumbnails after external changes
- Full preview of uploaded images, videos and audios
- Awesome graphics and three different file viewing options
- Compatibility with older browsers
- Personalisation of every operating permission
Get more info on Responsive File Manager home page: https://www.responsivefilemanager.com
Responsive File Manager add-on installation
- Download plugin from developer website
- Edit TinyMCE config and add
- Add buttons to the
Refer to TinyMCE add-ons installation manual for more details