JM Form plugin
Full editing of any and all attributes of forms, including input elements (like radio, checkbox, buttons, etc.), select elements, and text areas. No restrictions on target, action, method, etc.
- No restrictions on naming or attributes
- You can designate target, action, on submit, on click, on whatever ...
- Included input elements are text, checkbox, radio, file, button, submit, reset, and hidden
- Select and multiple select included, with options editing and default selected option
- Textareas are included
- All elements have style attributes, so style at will
- Attribute "required" added to enable processing of forms. Just check for this attribute in your form processor to see if the field is required
- Finicky, but you can edit existing form elements and update them
Get more info on JM Form home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmforms
Install JM Form plugin in TinyMCE 4
- Download plugin from developer website
- Edit TinyMCE config and add
- Add buttons to the
Be the first who will write a feedback for this plugin.