Google Maps add-on for TinyMCE 4
Google Maps is the plugin for easy inserting and editing Google Maps into the pages. You can specify your office location, draw the route to it, place all of your travel targets or anything else.
The add-on is fully compatible with TinyMCE 3 and TinyMCE 4.
The main features of this add-on are:
- Changing any of the map you have inserted before
- Customizing view size, and zoom of the map
- Configuring Google Map type (Roadmap / Sattelite / Hybrid / Relief)
- Semantic search for objects by street addresses, names, etc.
- Layers support
- Putting points, routes, areas onto the map
Get more info on Google Maps home page: https://js.plus/products/google-maps
Google Maps add-on installation
- First of all think about migration to N1ED instead of Google Maps plugin installation.
This is a risk-free and highly recommended alternative.
- Download plugin from developer website
- Edit TinyMCE config and add
- Add buttons to the
Refer to TinyMCE add-ons installation manual for more details